Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings. The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for 2 to 3 times longer. JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or nasty chemicals. Make the switch to the reusable JuJu Cup today itt cause vaginal dryness hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports
USE JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
MODELS JuJu is available in four models; Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth. Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal. Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal. Please also see the other factors below which influence your choice in model number.
OTHER FACTORS TO CONSIDER While there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a size, model selection is generally based on childbearing history. Many other factors, such as anatomy, age, and pelvic floor tone may also influence your cup size selection.
1. Childbearing history, age, and cervical position The following is a guide to selecting a suitable model; Model 1: Under 30 years of age and have not given birth Model 2: Over 30 years of age or have given birth Model 3: For a high cervix or long vaginal canal Model 4: For a low cervix or short vaginal canal This is only a guide. Many women who have had children will still be able to successfully use a Model 1, and vice versa. So, please also consider the other factors below in conjunction with childbearing history and age.
2. Cervical position Your cervical position may also influence your selection of the model number and/or your ability to successfully use a menstrual cup. Your cervix may move at different stages of your cycle, so it (or the bend in your finger just below your fingernail), you most likely have a low cervix and a Model 4 JuJu Cup may be the most suitable for you. The Model 4 JuJu Cup is better suited to shorter vaginal canals as it has a shorter body and stem when compared with other JuJu Models. Please only choose this model if you are sure you have a low cervix throughout your cycle as the removal of this cup may be more difficult if you have a normal to high cervix. In most cases, the Model 4 JuJu Cup is not recommended for young girls or virgins.
If you are unable to reach your cervix or need to insert your finger past the middle bend in your finger before you can feel your cervix, you most likely have a high cervix and may like to consider the Model 3 JuJu Cup. The Model 3 JuJu Cup has a longer body, which makes removal easier for women with a high cervix and longer vaginal canal.
3. Age Some women experience a loss of pelvic floor tone due to hormonal changes and/or age. In this case, a Model 2 may be a preferred choice. A Model 4 should be considered if there is a loss of pelvic floor tone in conjunction with a low cervix.
4. Virgins and young women A Model 1 is recommended for virgins and sexually active young women. A Model 3 is recommended for virgins and sexually active young women with a high cervix/long vaginal canal.
5. Pelvic floor tone and exercise If you have good pelvic floor tone, practice regular Kegel exercises or other activities, such as Pilates, yoga or dance, you may wish to consider a Model 1 regardless of your childbearing history and age.
If you have had corrective surgery, such as vaginoplasty or perineoplasty, you may want to consider a Model 1.
A Model 3 is recommended for women who have good pelvic floor tone in conjunction with a high cervix.
If you have lost some pelvic floor tone and have a low cervix, you may wish to consider a Model 4.
This Model should only be chosen if you are confident with removing a menstrual cup and are sure you have a low cervix.
6. Build If you have a petite or small build, you may wish to consider a Model 1 JuJu. If you have a larger build, you may wish to consider a Model 2 JuJu.